Helping Higher Education Institutions Answer the Question:
What is The Cost Study?
The Cost Study is a program-level, comparative analysis of faculty teaching loads, direct instructional costs, and separately budgeted research and public service activity. Since 1995, the Study has allowed four-year, nonprofit colleges and universities to answer important questions about their institution’s costs and productivity.
Why The Cost Study?
- National benchmarks and custom peer analyses
- Productivity and resource utilization improvements
- Trend tracking through longitudinal data
- Widely accepted and used nationally
- Not-for-profit study run by a higher education institution