Registration and Pricing for the 2023 Cycle
Please read all of the information on this page and then click on the button at the bottom of the page to register. The prices below are effective during the 2023 cycle (view timeline).
Participation in The Cost Study as well as Non-Participant Access is only available to four-year, non-profit institutions of higher education. Log-in access to the web portal for each study year is provided upon receipt of the appropriate registration fee. Past participants may renew their access to past cycles by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration and Payment Steps:
- Click on the Registration button at the bottom of this page – this will take you to UD’s online registration and payment site.
- Select the item category and item that best fits your institution (by Carnegie Class or Non-Participant Access and Customized Solutions).
- Select your Payment Option (One Year or Two Years). If you would like to register for Non-Participant Access, please contact email@example.com for further instruction.
- Fill in your institution’s contact information, including the person who will be responsible for submitting your data (i.e., the Institution Administrator) and click the blue “Add to cart” button at the bottom of the page. If you are satisfied with your selection, click the “Checkout” and “Continue” buttons to proceed to the payment page.
- Provide the full name and email address of the person that should receive the invoice or payment receipt, then click “Continue.”
- Select your payment option and complete your payment or invoice request. You can choose to pay immediately (by credit card or ACH) or receive an invoice to make a payment at a later date (by credit card, ACH, or check). Invoices are processed in 3-5 business days and will be sent to the email address listed under “Email invoice to” on the registration form.
- Your Institution Administrator will be sent login credentials to the The Cost Study web portal after we receive your registration.
Refund Policy: The standard deadline for submitting data to the 2023 cycle of The Cost Study is January 31, 2024. However, we will continue to enroll participants as “late submissions” after this date. No refunds will be issued after January 31, 2024.