Registration and Payment Options for the 2022 Cycle
Our online registration and payment system allows you to complete your registration for the 2022 cycle and pay for your participation through the University of Delaware’s secure online payment system. You can pay now using a credit card or ACH or you can request an invoice to pay at a later date. Please read all of the information on this page and then click on the registration button at the bottom of the page. The prices below are effective during the 2022 cycle (view timeline).
Participation in The Cost Study as well as Non-Participant Access is only available to four-year, non-profit institutions of higher education. Log-in access to the web portal for each study year is provided upon receipt of the appropriate registration fee. Past participants may renew their access to past cycles by contacting email@example.com.
Registration and Payment Steps:
- Fill in your institution’s contact information, including the person who will be responsible for submitting your data (i.e., the Institution Administrator).
- Select your Payment Option (One Year or Two Years). If you would like to register for Non-Participant Access, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further instruction.
- Enter your Billing Information. Click “Next” to proceed to UD’s secure online payment system.
- You can choose to pay immediately (by credit card or ACH) or receive an invoice to make a payment at a later date (by credit card, ACH, or check). Invoices are processed in 3-5 business days and will be sent to the email address listed under “Email receipt to” on the registration form.
- Your Institution Administrator will be sent login credentials to the The Cost Study web portal after we have received payment for your registration fee.
Refund Policy: The standard deadline for submitting data to the 2022 cycle of The Cost Study is January 31, 2023. However, we will continue to enroll participants as “late submissions” after this date. No refunds will be issued after January 31, 2023.